SheSaid is a monthly call designed to inspire and impact women in ministry leadership (WIML). The call formats are presented in conversational style. Each special guest is known to be an advocate for, as well as, an influencer of women leaders who will actively engage listeners concerning effective ministry leadership practices.
Also, viewers will be given an opportunity to engage with each guest after a time of teaching. These times of impartation will leave each WIML participant feeling championed, as well as, challenged for personal growth. Make plans to connect each month. Recordings will be offered below if you are unable to attend.
shesaid Monthly Call Information
Every third Thursdays @ 7:00pm EST
beginning March 21, 2019
Join Zoom Meeting
Meet Our Speakers
Meet Our Speakers
Harriet Mouer Resources:
Sam Rockwell Recommended Resources:
- Women in Leadership Ministry (A Summary of the Biblical Position of the Foursquare Church Concerning God's Grace and a Woman's Potential Under His Sovereignty and Call) by Steve Schell (Editor)
- Mujeres en el Ministerio de Liderazgo (Un resumen de la posicion biblica de la Iglesia Cuadrangular tocante a la gracia de Dios y el potencial de la mujer bajo su soberania y llamado)
- Developing Female Leaders: Navigate the Minefields and Release the Potential of Women in Your Church by Kadi Cole
- Handbook of Research on Gender and Leadership (Research Handbooks in Business and Management series) by Susan Madsen
- Theorizing Women & Leadership: New Insights & Contributions from Multiple Perspectives (Women and Leadership) by Julia Storberg-Walker, Paige Haber-Curran
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Women and Leadership by Harvard Business Review
- Through the Labyrinth: The Truth About How Women Become Leaders (Center for Public Leadership) by Alice H. Eagly, Linda L. Carli
Watch SheSaid with Sam Rockwell for more information on these resources.