Application Deadline August 6th
Cultivate - Fall 2019 SED WIML Cohort
The purpose of CULTIVATE is to coach and connect women leaders within a relational learning environment. Through a seven-month cohort experience, participants will develop core leadership competencies, strengthen their personal call of ministry, plus create a cultural commitment to the holistic development of women who lead in ministry capacities.
This experience is focused on women serving in ministry leadership. It is not required to have ministry credentials to participate, however the experience concentrates on women who serve with public ministry and emerging leaders following the pathway of public credentialed ministry. This also includes women serving in roles such as preaching, executive pastoral leadership, missionaries, and diverse roles of public ministry.
Networking // Leadership Assessments // Coaching // Monthly Connection // Exposure to Significant Voices of Leadership // Specific Leadership Conversations // Life and Ministry Vision Statement // Challenge to Multiply // Impartation // Intercession for Each Leader // Ministry Friendships // Prophetic Confirmation
Save the Dates:
Registration Opens: April 2019
Cohort Begins: August 2019
Important Dates & Summit Location:
- Cohort Timeline: August 2019 - February 2020
- Summit Dates: February 3-5, 2020
- Summit Location: Concord, NC
Participants Time & Financial Commitment:
- Participate in six triad coaching appointments with a trained coach during the program. (Approximately 1 ½ hour each)
- Join monthly cohort conference video call on the second Tuesday of the month beginning August 13, 2019 and ending January 14, 2020. Plan for 2 hour sessions each time. Calls begin at 6:30pm EST.
- Engage in monthly online teaching at your own schedule. This is approximately a one hour per month time commitment.
- Attend CULTIVATE Summit in Concord, NC from February 3-5, 2020.
- Complete assessment tools provided for you in the process.
- Mentor or coach one female ministerial leader during this time period.
- WIML Cohort Fee: $500 (Payment plan: $100 due upon acceptance into the cohort. Additional $200 is due by October 30, 2019. Remaining balance due by January 15, 2020.)
- Participant is responsible for CULTIVATE cohort fee plus all travel expenses related to the CULTIVATE Summit including transportation and lodging for the Summit. (NOTE: Some host homes may be available and a hotel rate will be negotiated at a nearby hotel.)
Monday, February 3, 2020 - Wednesday, February 5, 2020
The CULTIVATE experience culminates with an interactive Summit designed to conclude the seven-month process by providing specific teachings, prophetic impartation and relational connection. A detailed schedule will be provided, however it is best to plan to arrive by mid-day on Monday and depart Wednesday evening/Thursday morning.
NOTE: Attendance to the Summit is mandatory.
Application is required.