Welcome to our Foursquare Multiply Cohort Stage 4! Please review the dates & details below to connect with the group. Bookmark this page as we will be posting pertinent details for the Cohort here.
Church Planting Stage 4: Admin Track
Week 1: Introduction
- Welcome and Orientation
- Process Overview- Establishing Ministry Operations for a New Church
- Introduction Video - Church administration is very spiritual business
Week 2: Sponsorship, legal covering, & foundational topics for pastors
- Sponsor Church Resources
- The important role of a sponsor
- Foundational Topics for New Pastors
- Admin Orientation of Pastoral Leaders Module 1 (Communication)
- Restricted vs. Unrestricted Donations
- Church Compensation and HR Training Module 1 (Intro to Clergy Taxation)
Week 3: Bookkeeping, reporting, and financial operations Part 1
- Bookkeeping - Organizing the team
- Explanation of services and referrals
- Selecting an accounting software
- Admin Orientation for Pastoral Leaders Module 2 (Regulation)
Week 4: Bookkeeping, reporting, and financial operations Part 2
- Church Compensation and HR Training Module 2 (Clergy Compensation)
- Admin Orientation for Pastoral Leaders Module 3 (Administration)
- Financial Reporting
Week 5: Using the Foursquare Hub database
- The Foursquare Hub Resources
- The Foursquare Hub - Orientation Video
- Link to register in The Foursquare Hub
- FMCR Missional Instructions .pdf
- FMCR Financial Instructions .pdf
- FMCR-Instructions for Multi-Site Churches and Missional Congregations.pdf
- Tutorial Videos for The Foursquare Hub
- Extension tithe and missions
- Reports Available in The Foursquare Hub
Week 6: Coaching, training, & accountability – Part 1
Week 7: Coaching, training, & accountability – Part 2
- Payroll and compensation
- Church Compensation and HR Training Module 3 Staff (Compensation)
- ICFG Guidelines for Ministers Considering Opting out of Social Security.pdf
- Independent Contractors & 1099's
- Church Compensation and HR Training Module 4 (Human Resource Best Practices)
- 403-b Retirement Plan
Week 8: Coaching, training, & accountability – Part 3
All training will be conducted through online coursework.
Cohort Zoom Information
Please mark these dates and times on your calendars and join us for these times together.
Orientation Zoom Call | TBD
Zoom Training #1 | TBD
Zoom Training #2 | TBD
As a part of this Cohort experience, most of the online learning and interaction will happen in our private Facebook group as you journey with other planters. Please take a moment to ask to join the Facebook Group so that you can be a part of the online experience. Click below for a direct link to our page.
STAGE 4 RETREAT DATES & DETAILS
Travel: Please arrange your own travel to our retreat location. You will be responsible for your own flights as well as your travel to/from the airport. Uber/Lyft available or rentals are available in the airport.
Hotels: All hotels will be provided by the district and those details will be emailed to you separately.
Food: All food will be provided by the district during our time together.